Abstracts at BSPED 2021 will be presented virtually as oral communications or ePosters, across a variety of categories within paediatric endocrinology and diabetes. Presenting an abstract allows you to gain vital feedback from expert colleagues and form collaborations with other paediatric diabetes and endocrinology specialists. Accepted abstracts will also be published online in Endocrine Abstracts: a fully citable, open-access resource of presentations from endocrinology conferences.
Abstract submission deadline: Thursday 8 July 2021 (23:59 BST).
Submit your abstract
To get an idea of the type of research our contributors share, view the abstracts from BSPED 2019.
- Abstracts must be no longer than 350 words.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection in early September 2021, ahead of the early bird registration deadline date.
- Abstracts are accepted on the understanding that the work has not been published or presented elsewhere.
- If your abstract is accepted, you should be prepared to present your work on any of the three days of the Meeting (including the CME Day).
Abstracts submitted under the “CME Day” category will only be considered for presentation on the CME Day.
- If your abstract is accepted, at least one author must pay the registration fees and attend BSPED 2021 virtually.
- Withdrawals and amendments must be made before Wednesday 6 October 2021. After this date you will be unable to make any changes or withdraw your abstract from publication in Endocrine Abstracts.
- Please note that once published, we are unable to make amendments to the content, wording or author list of abstracts.
If you have any queries about the submission process or you wish to withdraw an abstract, please contact the Abstracts Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.