Membership is open "to those actively engaged in the clinical care of children with endocrine disorders and diabetes mellitus and to those conducting research related to those problems". Therefore, membership is open to members and non-members of the RCPCH.
- Reduced rate registration at BSPED Annual Conferences
- Eligibility to apply for a travel grant to attend the BSPED Conference
- Eligibility to apply for BSPED Research & Innovation and Nurse awards
- Access to the password protected members’ section of the BSPED website where you can access the online members directory, update your details and view documents and educational videos
- Monthly society e-newsletter updating members on a wide range of topics including meetings and jobs available
- Updates on clinical trials, studies and research via the Clinical Studies Group
- The BSPED is a member of COPES and enjoys close links with other paediatric endocrine societies worldwide
- Enjoy the opportunity to meet colleagues, gain support for your career, share research interests and exchange scientific knowledge with your peers
- BSPED officially endorses the open-access case reports journal Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case Reports. Members are eligible to receive a 25% discount on the Article Publication Charge.
Join BSPED now.