Applicants for the 2022 BSPED Research and Innovation Awards are open, with a deadline of 15 September.
This year there will be two BSPED Research and Innovation Awards granted up to a maximum of £15,000 each. The total amount for each grant can be allocated to one recipient or split between 2 or more projects.
This year, these grants are intended to:
1. Promote and support academic research by its members by providing funding to:
- Obtain preliminary data which will support an external funding application
- Conduct a small project
- Purchase equipment
2. Promote and support surveys of rare diseases
3. Promote and support surveys of clinical innovations
4. Promote and support educational projects
The BSPED strongly encourages any BSPED member to submit a proposal including nurses, research
fellows, specialist trainees, DGH consultants, allied health professionals and Clinical Networks.
Please submit your application to email@example.com by 5pm BST on 15 September 2022.