Research and Innovation Awards 2021 – applications open
Applications for the 2021 BSPED Research and Innovation Awards are open, with a deadline of 7 September.
This year, there will be two BSPED Research and Innovation Awards granted up to a maximum of £20,000 each. The total amount for each grant can be allocated to one recipient or split between 2 or more projects.
The BSPED welcomes applications for projects that are intended to:
- Promote and support academic research by its members by providing funding to:
- Obtain preliminary data which will support an external funding application
- Conduct a small project or
- Purchase equipment
- Promote and support surveys of rare diseases
3. Promote and support surveys of clinical innovations
4. Promote and support educational projects
The BSPED strongly encourages any BSPED member to submit a proposal including nurses, research fellows, specialist trainees, DGH consultants, allied health professionals and Clinical Networks.
We look forward to receiving your applications, which should be submitted to Awards Committee Chair Professor Helen Storr by 7 September (5pm BST).