Join The Endocrinologist Editorial Board and help to develop your Society’s member magazine. We want to hear from basic scientists, clinicians and nurses, at all career stages, with a passion for communicating endocrinology, to join our team and start in late 2019.
The Editorial Board is responsible for the content of the magazine where we showcase the latest thinking in all areas of endocrinology, as well as news and issues that affect clinicians, scientists and nurses working in the field of endocrinology. The Endocrinologist provides a vital line of communication between members, helping to foster a sense of community and loyalty.
Board duties include:
• Maintaining an overview of the magazine’s content to ensure that it is representative of members’ interests and in line with the Society’s aims
• Commissioning articles from authors
• Reviewing all material to decide on its suitability in terms of subject, interest, quality and topicality
• Writing ‘hot topics’ from the latest journal articles
• Working with the Society team to ensure that the production schedule runs smoothly
• Attending two face-to-face Editorial Board meetings and two conference calls per year
If you are interested in joining the Editorial Board or would like to find out what it’s really like from the Editor-in-Chief, or other Board members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 October 2019.