Applications are requested for the position of BSPED Audit and Peer Review Officer, to take effect from June 2018. The vacancy has arisen as a result of the completion of the term of office of Dr Leena Patel.
The Audit and Peer Review Officer is a member of the Clinical Committee, which meets 4 times a year, and also has specific responsibility for:
- Respond to any audit queries received by the BSPED
- Consider and prioritise requests for new audits from the BSPED membership
- Management of the Growth Hormone Audit
- Oversee the development of new audits in paediatric endocrinology and diabetes
- Liaise and support audit authors and update the Clinical Committee
- Advise on the strategy for the Peer Review process and lead on its implementation
The position of the Audit and Peer Review Officer has a term of 3 years. For a full job description, please contact the BSPED office.
Applicants should send their CV including photo, together with a 200 word covering letter supporting their suitability for the position. All documents should be submitted electronically to the BSPED Office (email@example.com) by 30 April 2018.