The BSPED 2020 Meeting will be held in the ICC Belfast from 11-13 November 2020. Continue down the page for more details on travelling to the venue.
ICC (International Convention Centre) Belfast is a 7,000m2 purpose-built conference facility in the heart of Belfast. ICC Belfast is conveniently located within a 10-minute walk of the City Centre.
The entrance to ICC Belfast is located beside the River Lagan, overlooking picturesque views of the river, this entrance is aptly named the Riverside Entrance.
2 Lanyon Place
ICC Belfast is located within the heart of the City Centre which offers visitors access to a wide range of car parking facilities within walking distance to our Convention Centre.
APCOA Parking Lanyon Place - The car park is surrounded by shopping centres, places to eat and located just 100 metres from ICC Belfast.
The Hilton Belfast - The Hilton Belfast multi-storey car park is just a 4 minute walk to ICC Belfast.
The current hourly rate for the car parks within Lanyon Place and the Hilton is £2.50.
Special rates are available for evening parking in both Lanyon Place and Hilton car parks. Park between 5.30pm and midnight and pre-pay £7.50 for your stay.
The venue is a short drive away from three different airports:
- 10 minutes’ drive from Belfast City Airport.
- 30 minutes’ drive from Belfast International Airport
- 90 minutes’ drive from Dublin Airport
To get to the venue from Belfast International Airport please see: www.belfastairport.com/to-from
FlyBe can offer a group discount on bookings for a minimum of 9 people but they need to travel on the same outbound and return flight; the conditions are listed below.
- A non-refundable deposit of £30 per seat is required to secure the booking. Please ensure we receive this within 7 days of the seats being held otherwise they will be released.
- Names and full balance payment are required a minimum of six weeks before date of departure (failure to pay balance by this deadline will result in all seats being cancelled).
- Cancellations within 6 weeks of departure will incur a 100% fare penalty.
- Any request for refund of taxes will incur an administration charge per passenger per sector
- Names can be changed free of charge up to 6 days before outbound travel date
- Within 6 days, name changes will incur a GBP50.00/EUR65.00 penalty per person
- Itinerary changes within 6 weeks of departure - One change may be made to either the Outbound or Inbound flight/s - subject to any difference in fare plus GBP50.00/EUR60.00 charge per person per sector/s changed. Itinerary changes can only be made via the Flybe Group Sales Department (subject to opening hours) up to 2 hours before departure. Itinerary changes are not permitted at Flybe Ticket Desks
- Minimum group size is 9 passengers
- All Group fares include one free item of hold luggage weighing up to 23kg
- There will be a charge at the airport for any luggage item exceeding 23kg or additional luggage items that have not been prepaid
- Cabin baggage - one standard item of cabin baggage measuring no more than 55cm x 35cm x 20cm, plus a second item of personal cabin baggage e.g. handbag, laptop case (of smaller dimensions then main cabin bag). The combined weight of both items must not exceed 10kg.
- Deposit and balance can only be made with either a debit or credit card.
- A booking fee of £15 will be charged when the final balance is taken.
ICC Belfast is a 2 minute walk from Lanyon Place train station located in the city centre