The BSPED’s Clinical Committee is at the forefront of standard-raising and clinical guidance in British paediatric endocrinology and diabetes. As Clinical Standards Officer on the Committee, you would undertake the responsibilities of the BSPED Clinical Committee identified in the Terms of Reference and specifically:
- Respond to any clinical standards queries received by the BSPED
- Consider and prioritise requests for new clinical standards from the BSPED membership
- Oversee the development of new clinical standards in paediatric endocrinology and diabetes
- Facilitate the internal and external peer review of developed standards according to the BSPED's policy
- Ensure the review of the BSPED clinical standards every 3-5 years.
Applications are requested for the position of BSPED Clinical Standards Officer, to take effect from the Clinical Committee meeting in November 2020 for a 3-year term of office. Please see the role profile or contact the BSPED office for more information.
Applicants should send a completed nomination form and their CV, together with a 200 word covering letter supporting their suitability for the position. All documents should be submitted electronically to the BSPED Office (email@example.com) by 1 September 2020.
Applications will be reviewed and the successful candidate selected by the Executive Committee.